Saturday, August 15, 2009

Week 1 Day 2

Well, yesterday I did my 2nd day and it was great. I was still pretty sore when I started, but by the time I was finished, I felt much better. Weird! I managed to make it through all but 30 seconds of the jogging this time. Last time I skipped out on 2 minutes, so I think I'm getting a little better! Hopefully tomorrow, Day 3, I'll be able to do all of it.

I tried a new podcast yesterday and didn't care for it as much. I liked the music better, but I didn't care for the talking and the encouragement! I prefer not to know how much I have left, then it's a nice surprise when I'm finished! For those of you who like knowing and the encouragement from a faceless man, try this podcast: http://www.ullreys.com/robert/Podcasts/. I guess I just found it slightly annoying when on run 4 or 5 he said something like, "You should be feeling it now. Not tired or out of breath, just feeling it..." WHAT?!?!? I was tired and out of breath on the first run! So, needless to say, I didn't care for it that much. But, the music is good! So anyway, I think I am going back to my first podcast. Maybe I'll try a different one again, there's lots out there. If I try another, I'll let you know!

2 comments:

  1. Hey there... really enjoyed reading your blog and I am looking forward to keeping up with your progress! Keep on truckin' (or runnin' in this case)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi - I found the same podocast (ullreys) but didn't know there were others out there. I'll have to check it out too. thanks!

    ReplyDelete