Monday, August 31, 2009

Week 3...Check!

Well, I did it. I finished another week. I believe I mentioned a little bit of knee pain last time. It's back and stronger than ever! I powered through all but the last 30 sec. of the last run. I iced them both when I got home and they felt much better. I have decided that I need new shoes.

I am going to the running store tomorrow morning. Not that I have money to but new shoes, but I know it is something I am going to have to make happen if I want to continue to run. It just hurt too bad. I have several friends who are runners that told me that the right shoes can make all the difference. I'll let you know what I get.

On a side note, my mp3 went crazy. It will not connect to my computer so I cannot download Carli's next podcasts. :( I'm still working on it! Hopefully it fixes itself, as the warranty is up!

Anyway, I rested for 2 days this time, rather than just 1 as I have been doing, so now I'll be back at it tomorrow morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment