Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Week 2...

I don't have much time to write right now, but I did w2d1 yesterday. I feel like I did a pretty good job. I had to walk the last 30 sec. or so on the 4th run, but other than that, I did just as I was supposed to. I did go to Curves Monday and it felt great. I am definitely going to keep trying to do that on my non-running days. Today, life got in the way!

I looked at my calendar and mapped out when I'm going to run each week. Following my every-other-day routine, as opposed to 3 times a week, I will finish 1 week early. That is nice because I feel like I may need a few days of wiggle room when I get up to weeks 5 and 6. Rumor has it they can be brutal! I guess I'll let you know in a few weeks!!

w2d2 for me tomorrow! Have a good one!

1 comment:

  1. Wow Katie, i read all of your posts, you've been through a lot. My neice was born at 1.7 pounds, 4 mths early. We had to go through a lot of those long scary nights too. She is a healthy and happy 1 yr old now. I'm so glad you liked my c25k podcasts. Keep up the good work!
    Carli www.runningintoshape.com

    ReplyDelete