Sunday, September 13, 2009

W4D2

Much Better!! I went out at about 8ish this morning and it was 60degrees and sunny. Perfect running weather! I "ran" into several others out taking advantage of the beautiful morning. I had a really good run this morning. I managed to finished the first 3 running intervals entirely, and about 2/3 of the last 5min. interval. I'm hoping 1 more day on W4 should be good, then on to W5. We'll see maybe 2 more...

Either way, I can feel the improvement. My theory is, as soon as I can accomplish the week I'm on, I'll move on. So, once I can do all 4 intervals entirely, I should be ready for W5.

I'm so happy to be back on the right track. I was pretty down for a while about having my little set-back. I guess I'm becoming a real runner. Who would have guessed?!?! I may be slow, but I can do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment