Wednesday, September 23, 2009

W5D3 is killing me

I couldn't do it. Again.

I am getting really frustrated, but I am making progress. I ran for about 12 minutes, walked for 3, then ran for the last 5. I made it 9 laps or 2.25 miles. Not quite as good as last time, but still not too bad. I'm starting to get worried though because my 5k is Oct. 11 and I still can't run for 20 minutes. I can guarantee that by that time, I will have conquered the 20 min. run, I'm just not sure how far beyond that I'll be!

But, I need to think positive because that is the only thing that will get me through.

I'm also a little worried as I have a minor procedure done 3 days before my 5k. The nurse said I will probably be in some pain the day of the procedure, but I should be fine to run by the next day. Here's hoping!!!

Well, that's about it for now . . .

1 comment: